A South Hill dog died mysteriously Tuesday after eating something in its backyard.
Spokane animal control is waiting for test results from Washington State University to determine if the death was the latest in a string of dogs killed by someone putting out poisoned meatballs.
At least three dogs were killed last month, and meatballs were found that contained strychnine.
Subscribe to the Morning Review newsletter
Get the day’s top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning by subscribing to our newsletter.