Here are the answers to this week’s newspaper quiz:
1. C. Dec. 7 marked the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor.
2. B. Hazen Audel is featured in the TV survival program “Survive the Tribe.”
3. D. Motorists can keep their plates as long as they want under a new law.
4. D. Second Harvest solicits nutrient-dense foods high in protein.
5. D. Consumers spent $1 million on legal marijuana in Spokane County last month.
On the Web: Try your hand at our interactive quiz at www.spokesman.com/ newsquiz, where all entrants are eligible to win movie tickets and our overall champ wins a $50 gift card to the Davenport Hotel.
Last week’s winners are Jan Anderson, of Coeur d’Alene, who won a $50 gift card, and Monte McCully, of Hayden, who won movie tickets.
Local journalism is essential.
Give directly to The Spokesman-Review's Northwest Passages community forums series -- which helps to offset the costs of several reporter and editor positions at the newspaper -- by using the easy options below. Gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are predominately used to help meet the local financial requirements needed to receive national matching-grant funds.
Subscribe to the Coronavirus newsletter
Get the day’s latest Coronavirus news delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter.