• By mail: Spokesman-Review Christmas Bureau, P.O. Box 516, Spokane, WA 99210
• Online: www.spokesman.com/christmas-fund. Online donations can be made with a PayPal account or credit card (a processing charge of 2.9 percent plus 30 cents will be deducted).
• In person: Deliver your donation to the guard in the lobby of the S-R offices in Spokane at 999 W. Riverside Ave. or drop an envelope clearly marked for the Christmas Bureau in the circulation payment box in Coeur d’Alene at 608 Northwest Blvd.
If you go
• Where: Spokane County Fair and Expo Center, 404 N. Havana St.
• Time: 10 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
• Dates: Dec. 10-19, excluding Dec. 14.
• ID requirements: Each adult and child who receives holiday support from the Christmas Bureau must meet identification requirements. Income is not verified.
• Adults must bring photo ID for themselves and every person older than 18 living in the household. Additionally, each adult must show proof of address, such as a current utility bill, phone bill or rent receipt listing their name and current physical address. (P.O. boxes are not accepted.)
• For children, bring a document from a school, day care center or social service agency verifying each child’s name, address and date of birth. WIC folders are accepted as ID for children. Social Security cards are not valid identification.
• No animals: Animals are prohibited in the toy room, and service animals must go through an additional screening process. Please leave pets at home.
Local journalism is essential.
Give directly to The Spokesman-Review's Northwest Passages community forums series -- which helps to offset the costs of several reporter and editor positions at the newspaper -- by using the easy options below. Gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are predominately used to help meet the local financial requirements needed to receive national matching-grant funds.
Subscribe now to get breaking news alerts in your email inbox
Get breaking news delivered to your inbox as it happens.