• The Land Use Committee will meet today at 5 p.m. at the West Central Community Center, 1603 N. Belt St.
• The Northwest Neighborhood Council will meet today at 7 p.m. at Browne Elementary School, 5102 N. Driscoll Blvd.
• The Morgan Acres Neighborhood Council will meet today at 6 p.m. at Spokane County Fire District 9, Station 98, 6606 N. Regal St.
• The East Central Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at the East Central Community Center, 500 S. Stone St.
• The Logan Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 6:30 p.m. at the Fourth Memorial Church, 2000 N. Standard St.
• The Lincoln Heights Neighborhood Council will meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. at the Southside Community and Senior Activity Center, 3151 E. 27th Ave.
Local journalism is essential.
Give directly to The Spokesman-Review's Northwest Passages community forums series -- which helps to offset the costs of several reporter and editor positions at the newspaper -- by using the easy options below. Gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are predominately used to help meet the local financial requirements needed to receive national matching-grant funds.
Subscribe to the Coronavirus newsletter
Get the day’s latest Coronavirus news delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter.