Country music icon Dolly Parton will be in concert Sept. 22 at Northern Quest Casino.
Tickets for the 4,000-seat outdoor venue go on sale Saturday. Prices range from $89 to $129.
The casino’s Pepsi Outdoor Summer Concerts series also added Duran Duran to the lineup for a Sept. 2 show. Tickets for that show range in price from $65 to $105 and go on sale Saturday.
Parton, who is 70, is playing across the United States and Canada this year in what reportedly may be her last major tour.
Other musicians and bands playing in the concert series include:
- July 6: the Goo Goo Dolls with Collective Soul and Tribe Society.
- July 19: The Avett Bros with Grace Potter.
- Aug. 12: Culture Club with English Beat and Berlin.
- Aug. 17: Big & Rich and Gary Allan.
- Aug. 22: Steve Miller Band with Foghat.
- Aug. 27: Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo and Melissa Etheridge.
- Sept. 21: Dierks Bentley.
Subscribe to the Morning Review newsletter
Get the day’s top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning by subscribing to our newsletter.