A man was critically injured Tuesday morning when he was electrically shocked at the Paulsen Center in downtown Spokane.
Fire crews were called to the 11th floor of the Paulsen Center about 11:30 a.m. on a report of a man in his 20s who had been shocked and was in cardiac arrest and not breathing.
Assistant Spokane Fire Chief Brian Schaeffer said firefighters were able to resuscitate the man, who was transported to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center, where he was listed in critical condition Thursday morning.
Subscribe to the Morning Review newsletter
Get the day’s top headlines delivered to your inbox every morning by subscribing to our newsletter.