Arrow-right Camera

The Spokesman-Review Newspaper The Spokesman-Review

Sunday, May 24, 2020  Spokane, Washington  Est. May 19, 1883
Clear Day 67° Clear
News >  Crime/Public Safety

House fire in East Central ruled accidental

UPDATED: Wed., Feb. 6, 2019

From staff reports

A house fire in the East Central neighborhood was ruled accidental after an investigation by the Spokane Fire Department.

The blaze in the house on the 3200 block of North Regal Street started at about 11:30 a.m. when “plastic furniture was inadvertently placed in contact with a natural gas-fueled, free standing fireplace,” according to a Spokane Fire Department news release.

No one was reported injured, the release stated.

Subscribe to the Coronavirus newsletter

Get the day’s latest Coronavirus news delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter.


Asking the right questions of your CBD company

Bluegrass Hemp Oil in Spokane Valley offers a variety of products that can be very effective for helping with some health conditions. (Courtesy BHO)
Sponsored

If you are like most CBD (cannabidiol) curious consumers, you’ve heard CBD can help with many ailments.