Former Gonzaga Bulldogs standout Brandon Clarke scored 17 points on 7-of-11 shooting from the floor, including his only 3-pointer, to help guide the Memphis Grizzlies to a 87-75 victory over the Los Angeles Clippers in NBA Summer League action on Sunday. Clarke added four rebounds, two blocked shots and an assist. Ex-EWU standout Tyler Harvey scored eight for Memphis. He added three assists, two rebounds and a steal.
• Braian Angola-Rodas (NIC), Orlando: 7 points, 2 assists in 84-79 loss to Denver.
• Perrion Callandret (UI), Chicago: 4 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist in 82-75 loss to Cleveland.
• Robert Franks (WSU), Charlotte: 5 points, 1 rebound in 106-96 loss to San Antonio.
• Jeff Ledbetter (UI), San Antonio: 7 points, 2 assists, 2 steals, 1 rebound in win over Charlotte.
• Josh Perkins (GU), Charlotte: 14 points, 5 assists, 2 steals, 4 3-pointers in loss to San Antonio.
• Johnathan Williams (GU), Houston: 4 points, 6 rebounds in 97-87 loss to Portland.
Subscribe to the sports newsletter
Get the day’s top sports headlines and breaking news delivered to your inbox by subscribing here.