Stories tagged: fatal fire
Tue., Aug. 31, 2010, 8:28 p.m.
A man found dead with his dogs after a house fire early Sunday has been identified. James L. Stowell, 46, died from smoke inhalation, although toxicology reports are still pending, …
Fri., Aug. 13, 2010
A fire that killed a 49-year-old woman at the Bel-Air 7 Motel in Spokane on Tuesday morning was caused by smoking in bed, officials said Thursday.
Wed., Aug. 11, 2010
A woman was found dead in a smoke-filled motel room on East Sprague Avenue in Spokane on Tuesday morning.
Wed., July 21, 2010, 4:21 p.m.
A 69-year-old man died in a fire inside his Spokane Valley apartment early today.
Mon., Sept. 21, 2009, 8:11 a.m.
A badly burned body was recovered from a house fire Sunday evening in the Rathdrum area of North Idaho.
Thu., July 2, 2009, 11:20 a.m.
An autopsy found that a pregnant woman whose body was found in a burned Moscow duplex had been suffocated or strangled before the fire started.
Tue., June 30, 2009, 8:48 a.m.
Authorities said Monday they hope to release more information by the end of the week or possibly file charges in connection with the death of a 28-year-old pregnant school teacher …
Wed., June 24, 2009, 11:37 a.m.
Authorities say one person has died from severe burns suffered in a fire at Moscow duplex.