Stories tagged: mobile home
Tue., June 25, 2019
Two women have asked a neighbor in a Spokane Valley mobile home park to remove a toy they believe is racist from the front of his garage. The man said …
UPDATED: Thu., March 14, 2019
Last October firefighters installed smoke alarms in a Spokane Valley home; that investment saved lives when the home caught fire Wednesday night.
A fire at a Spokane Valley mobile home on Wednesday would have turned out much worse if firefighters wouldn’t have responded to the same house last year, for a non-fire …
UPDATED: Tue., Jan. 16, 2018
A child was injured in a mobile home fire in Hillyard late Monday night.
Tue., Sept. 27, 2016
A Kitsap County jury has convicted a 31-year-old man in the killings of his ex-girlfriend and a small child at a Bremerton mobile home park last year.
Wed., Nov. 18, 2015
Mayor David Condon issued his second veto yesterday, and it was subsequently overridden by the City Council - within two hours. The veto focused on a comp plan text change …
Tue., June 17, 2014
A 61-year-old man died in Tuesday morning in a mobile home fire in Post Falls.
Thu., Sept. 19, 2013
Two teenage boys were arrested Tuesday after what law enforcement describes as a drug-fueled crime spree during which they assaulted one boy’s mother with a sword and planned to eat …
Tue., July 23, 2013
A mobile home was destroyed by fire Tuesday morning in Spokane Valley.
Fri., July 19, 2013
CHATTAROY – Neighbors of two people severely burned in a mobile home explosion Wednesday struggle to believe it may have been an attempted murder. They say the couple were too …
Fri., Feb. 8, 2013
The Spokane County Medical Examiner’s Office has confirmed that the man who died in a fire north of Spokane on Tuesday was the man who lived at the mobile home.
Wed., Feb. 6, 2013
Firefighters found a body in a burning mobile home Tuesday morning north of Spokane. Doug Bleeker, deputy chief of Spokane County Fire District 9, said the body was found in …
Thu., Feb. 21, 2008
A homeowner who tried to extinguish a cigarette in a potted plant is believed to have caused a fire Wednesday morning that destroyed his home and car, according to the …