More sponsored stories:
- Area Sports Menu for Thursday, August 22
- On the air
- Standing up for paddling safety: Life jackets, other precautions are encouraged
- House Call:
- Dietary supplements: How to avoid fake products
- People’s Pharmacy: FDA acknowledges Zyrtec withdrawal itch
- Can hormone stabilization keep suicidal thoughts at bay for women?
- Carolyn Hax: ‘No children at the wedding’ ruffles family’s feathers
- Something’s run a-fowl – it’s the Great Chicken Sandwich Feud!
- Miss Manners: Guests being charged ‘entrance fees’
- A Grip on Sports: Spokane’s golf history has a couple major high points, including the 1944 PGA at Manito
- Amazon’s strategy to win over congressional critics: Tours of its giant warehouses
- China’s warning to global CEOs: Toe the party line on Hong Kong
- U.S. home sales rose 2.5% in July, aided by low mortgage rates
- Solid earnings from major U.S. retailers drive stocks higher
- Investigation of reporter’s weekend inquiries stokes ire
- U.S. has 501,000 fewer jobs than first reported
- Gov. Jay Inslee says he’s ending presidential bid; sources say he’ll run for governor again
- Trump no longer looking at payroll tax cut, he says
- Tomato trade war eases as U.S. agrees to end Mexico tariffs
- Trump calls Denmark leader’s comments ‘nasty’
- U.S. budget gap set to top $1 trillion in 2020, 2 years sooner than expected
- Trump moves to end limits on detention of migrant children
- U.S. military drone shot down over northern Yemen
- U.S. and Mexico settle tomato squabble to stave off tariffs, shortage
- Elizabeth Warren meets her look-alike at a rally
- Powell may signal future rate cuts, but would they matter?
- Trump: Again open to strengthening gun background checks
- Trump flip-flops on tax cuts, citing ‘strong economy’
- Rohingya still fear safety in Myanmar, repatriation unlikely
- For young North Koreans, K-pop provides an awakening – and an inspiration to defect
- Providence nurses prepare to strike if contract negotiations continue to stall
- One person hospitalized after shooting in Emerson/Garfield
- Police credit poop-tracking dog tag with getting lost purse, belongings to pet owner
- Spokane’s downtown, Shadle libraries to close for renovations; downtown work to take nearly 2 years
- As record numbers of fires burn in Amazon, Bolsonaro blames NGOs
- Report shows US deficit to exceed $1 trillion next year
- U.S. Pavilion in Riverfront Park will reopen in September with inaugural performance by new Spokane Symphony director
- Police arrest man who allegedly filmed women in changing rooms
- Spokane Valley police arrest work release inmate who left hospital Sunday
- Suspect shot by deputies after he allegedly fired in business park identified
- Spokane County Prosecutor clears officer in fatal shooting; family to file lawsuit
- Williams Flats Fire 90% contained; smoke expected to linger
- 100 years ago in Spokane: Local air industry debuts with $10 flights; electric power sent to coast
- Spokane Parks faces nearly $1 million budget shortfall in 2020
Northern Quest's RV Resort has that sparkling new car smell, from the snazzy lobby to the spectacular pool area just beyond the clubhouse. And like that sweet new ride, there's ...
In the beginning, there was the Genesis, a large luxury sedan from Hyundai. Hyundai launched the surprisingly good Genesis in 2008. It reigned as Hyundai’s flagship for seven years before ...
REYKJAVIK, Iceland — The terrain in Iceland is so rough that astronaut Neil Armstrong and others trained here in preparations for landing on the moon. The landscape on the 30-mile ...
Click on the square in the upper left corner to make the map full screen. (Editor's note: Some web browsers, particularly Microsoft Internet Explorer, don't like the embedded app above. ...