More sponsored stories:
- Patterson again gives holiday bonuses to book sellers
- Dear Annie: A solution for a lack of gratitude
- Ray Rice: ‘I’m done with football,’ talks domestic violence
- Penny Marshall, sitcom star and hitmaking director of ‘Big’ and ‘League of Their Own,’ dies at 75
- Ask the doctors: Delayed sleep cycle linked to range of health problems
- Grip on Sports: With only a week to go, maybe it’s time to start doing your Christmas shopping
- Colorado baker back in court over 2nd LGBT bias allegation
- Social media and misinformation: It’s a game of whack-a-mole
- Leaders start shutdown talks after Trump eases wall threat
- NASA’s 1st flight to moon, Apollo 8, marks 50th anniversary
- Arizona governor names Martha McSally to McCain Senate seat
- Trump administration moves to ban bump stocks
- Flynn sentencing abruptly postponed to allow for cooperation
- Sheriff’s office identifies man found dead near Hayden Walmart
- ‘Pure Fiction’: Spokane Valley is not voting to create a 51st state
- Letter from Gonzaga President Thayne McCulloh regarding report on Jesuit sex abuse
- Gonzaga President Thayne McCulloh responds to report on Jesuits sending abusive priests to live on campus
- 8 reasons these people need the Christmas Bureau’s help this year
- Paul Turner: Here’s some help for parents of Santa doubters
- 100 years ago today: Spokane soldier earns Distinguished Service Cross for heroism
- Local congressional delegation leery of partial federal government shutdown set to begin Friday
- Spokane Valley development has neighbors frustrated about traffic
- Tornado touches down near Port Orchard, damages homes
- Groups: U.S. must consider how salmon fishing hurts orcas
- Power outage causes death of 6.2M chinook salmon fry
- Study: Adolescent pot use dropped after Washington legalized
- Changes to dams on Columbia, Snake rivers to benefit salmon, hydropower and orcas
We often rely on the internet when searching for the next amazing place to stay, so when you're off the grid, that can be tricky. After a couple of wonderful ...
Recently, a friend inquired about my ride d’jour. I told her I was driving Volvo’s new S60 midsize luxury sedan. “I don’t like Volvos,” she said. “Too clunky.” Next thing ...
So this morning, not long after getting up, I looked at the SR page on my phone. I saw that something I had written for Sunday's paper ranked No. 1 ...
Judicial races typically are among the dullest to cover, thanks to a code of conduct that pretty much keeps candidates from talking about anything interesting. They present their résumés, explain ...