Weather in Spokane
89°F | 61°F
Possible light rain overnight.
83°F | 61°F
Possible light rain in the morning.
85°F | 56°F
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
84°F | 60°F
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
81°F | 56°F
Clear throughout the day.
We’ve been enjoying arguably the best stretch of weather all summer over the past week, but a cold front will bring some changes starting this evening. Clouds will gradually increase throughout the day, and winds will pick up in the afternoon as the cold front pushes into the region. We could even see a few showers as the cold front slides over us. Once the front passes Thursday morning, cooler air settles in for the rest of the week and afternoon high temperatures will be very comfortable in the upper-70s and low-80s through the weekend.
- Feels Like:
- Wind Speed:
- 7.5 mph
- 0.178 miles
- 7:53 p.m.
|Wed 9 p.m.||76°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Wed 10 p.m.||70°F||Drizzle||100% precip.|
|Wed 11 p.m.||66°F||Light Rain||71% precip.|
|Thu midnight||65°F||Mostly Cloudy||28% precip.|
|Thu 1 a.m.||64°F||Mostly Cloudy||28% precip.|
|Thu 2 a.m.||64°F||Possible Light Rain||32% precip.|
|Thu 3 a.m.||63°F||Possible Light Rain||32% precip.|
|Thu 4 a.m.||62°F||Mostly Cloudy||29% precip.|
|Thu 5 a.m.||62°F||Partly Cloudy||26% precip.|
|Thu 6 a.m.||61°F||Partly Cloudy||22% precip.|
|Thu 7 a.m.||61°F||Partly Cloudy||14% precip.|
|Thu 8 a.m.||62°F||Partly Cloudy||7% precip.|
Latest weather stories
- Montana hailstorm slaughters 11,000 birds
- Rain slows spread of Stevens County wildfires, also triggers flooding
- Flash Flood Watch issued for area; thunderstorms expected in Spokane
- Climate change could lead to food shortages, U.N. report says
- More hurricanes possible as NOAA updates forecast
- Yellowstone confirms fire tower was destroyed by lightning
- Forecast is hot and hazy early this week as crews battle large wildfire on Colville Reservation
- Weather service warns of potential for wildfires to sprout heading into the weekend
- Slow start to wildfire season may foretell late end
- Fire Weather Watch issued for Spokane County due to possible lightning overnight Thursday, winds Friday afternoon
- That’s not a storm over Las Vegas; it’s a grasshopper invasion
- Hazardous fire conditions arrive Saturday with winds, dry air, National Weather Service warns