Weather in Spokane
40°F | 27°F
Heavy rain (with a chance of 1–3 in. of snow) in the afternoon and evening.
40°F | 31°F
Overcast throughout the day.
43°F | 33°F
Possible drizzle in the morning.
40°F | 27°F
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
42°F | 24°F
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
- Feels Like:
- Wind Speed:
- 2.18 mph
- 5.716 miles
- 4:27 p.m.
|Fri 9 p.m.||33°F||Partly Cloudy||3% precip.|
|Fri 10 p.m.||33°F||Partly Cloudy||2% precip.|
|Fri 11 p.m.||34°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Sat midnight||34°F||Mostly Cloudy||1% precip.|
|Sat 1 a.m.||34°F||Mostly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Sat 2 a.m.||34°F||Mostly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Sat 3 a.m.||34°F||Mostly Cloudy||2% precip.|
|Sat 4 a.m.||33°F||Overcast||2% precip.|
|Sat 5 a.m.||32°F||Overcast||2% precip.|
|Sat 6 a.m.||32°F||Overcast||1% precip.|
|Sat 7 a.m.||31°F||Overcast||4% precip.|
|Sat 8 a.m.||32°F||Overcast||3% precip.|
Latest weather stories
- Search continues for Oregon woman swept away in gorge mudslide
- Miners all successfully evacuated after spending night in Galena mine near Wallace
- More than 60,000 without power, schools canceled the day after windstorm
- Unusual snow kills 4, brings much of Spain to a standstill
- Western Washington weather forecast has it all, from an ‘atmospheric river’ to wind, mudslides and mountain snow
- First week of January expected to be rainy and mild, with chance of flooding south of Spokane
- Federal checks salvage otherwise dreadful 2020 for U.S. farms
- Spokane should prepare for large puddles, standing water as record-breaking snowfall melts
- Hurricane-force winds up to 106 mph batter parts of Britain
- Even as temperatures plunge, consumers still want to get outdoors
- Motorist rescued after 10 hours in car buried by snow plow
- It's close but 2020 likely to end up hottest year on record