Weather in Spokane
69°F | 43°F
Overcast throughout the day.
64°F | 53°F
Rain throughout the day.
67°F | 47°F
Possible light rain until evening.
66°F | 44°F
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
75°F | 42°F
Clear throughout the day.
Expect increasing clouds Friday as our next system makes its way into the Pacific Northwest. Widespread rain is expected Saturday, becoming more scattered by the second half of the weekend and into the start of next week. Daytime highs will also take a dive into the low to mid-60s through Tuesday.
- Feels Like:
- Wind Speed:
- 1.72 mph
- 9.044 miles
- 6:59 p.m.
|Fri 7 a.m.||46°F||Overcast||0% precip.|
|Fri 8 a.m.||48°F||Overcast||1% precip.|
|Fri 9 a.m.||53°F||Overcast||0% precip.|
|Fri 10 a.m.||59°F||Overcast||0% precip.|
|Fri 11 a.m.||63°F||Overcast||0% precip.|
|Fri noon||65°F||Overcast||0% precip.|
|Fri 1 p.m.||67°F||Overcast||3% precip.|
|Fri 2 p.m.||68°F||Overcast||3% precip.|
|Fri 3 p.m.||68°F||Overcast||3% precip.|
|Fri 4 p.m.||68°F||Overcast||3% precip.|
|Fri 5 p.m.||68°F||Overcast||8% precip.|
|Fri 6 p.m.||67°F||Overcast||7% precip.|
Latest weather stories
- Weathercatch: Rain, rain, where did you on Sept. 10?
- After Ida hits, August industrial output gains slow to 0.4%
- 'A different kind of weather system': Forecasters expect rain to blanket Inland NW this weekend
- Tropical Storm Nicholas slows, dumps rain along Gulf Coast
- Nicholas gets stronger, threatens to hit Texas as hurricane
- Forecasters: Tropical Storm Nicholas forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Ida deals new blow to Louisiana schools struggling to reopen
- Hurricane Larry wipes out power, trees in Newfoundland
- From COVID to Ida: Louisiana's marginalized 'see no way out'
- Olaf weakens after hitting Mexico's Los Cabos as Cat 2 storm
- New Orleans gets some Ida relief, but rural pain will linger
- Hurricane Olaf heading toward Mexico's Los Cabos resorts