Idaho’s State Board of Education, meeting yesterday in Idaho Falls, backed upgrades in the University of Idaho’s athletic facilities but was leery of a UI proposal to establish a new nonprofit research lab in Post Falls; that proposal was delayed until the board’s August meeting. Board members noted that issues of mismanagement, nepotism, misuse of resources and allegations of grant fraud plagued the lab’s predecessor, the Center for Advanced Microelectronics and Biomolecular Research/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise. More here.
- Scale of gas/Fort Boise
- The money breaks for Minnick/Sisyphus, 43rd State Blues
- What's next for Boulder-White Clouds?/Brad Smith, Idaho Conservation League
- Otter predicts millions in spinoff from China mission/Kevin Richert, Statesman
- Crux of wolf legal issue/Rocky Barker, Idaho Statesman
- Tidbits: Lady and the Tramp/Treasured Valley