updated The Whitman County Coroner’s Office has determined Washington State University student Sam Martinez died four hours before the first 911 call reporting his condition last Tuesday. The Alpha Tau Omega fraternity, which has been suspended by WSU, announced it was holding a candlelight vigil Tuesday evening at the chapter’s house.
UPDATED: 9:08 a.m.
UPDATED: 4:57 p.m.
UPDATED: 4:53 p.m.
UPDATED: 10:35 p.m.
UPDATED: 11:02 a.m.
Most read right now
- WSU student died hours before 911 call; chapter holding vigil
- ‘You done messed up, bookie boy’: Stephen Colbert addresses CdA Book Bandit
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll ‘disappointed’ team couldn’t get an in-person look at Colin Kaepernick
- Pho face-off: Le Brothers and Three Sisters serve Vietnamese cuisine within 1.3 miles of each other on Sprague
- Wonder Building eateries see smiling faces, busy lines during first full day of business
Yesterday’s top stories
- After Spokane group home’s closure, parents of children with intensive medical issues struggle to find support they need
- Central Valley fires girls basketball coach Ryan Bragdon
- Glenrose Association sues Spokane County planning director over proposed sports complex
- Getting There: Wellesley closure just another chapter in avenue’s history tied to growth of Spokane
- Mirror Pond renovation underway in Spokane’s Manito Park; completion slated for spring
Top stories from the SR and around the world
UPDATED: Mon., Nov. 18, 2019
UPDATED: Tue., Nov. 19, 2019
Pho face-off: Le Brothers and Three Sisters serve Vietnamese cuisine within 1.3 miles of each other on Sprague
Tue., Nov. 19, 2019