The storm formed off Canada’s west coast, north of Seattle, in early January. It was a typical winter storm in the Pacific Northwest: heavy precipitation first, followed by a front of cold air.
The state of our vacations: Some options open for summertime fun, but others unknown during pandemic
Shawn Vestal: When the call to fight COVID-19 arrived, Dorothy MacEachern came out of retirement to answer it
Spokane County asked how it should spend $90 million – rent, food, small businesses aid were most common answers
‘The Kennedy experience.’ Could Washington State land all three coveted WRs from 4A powerhouse in Seattle area?
UPDATED: 7:53 p.m.
Most read right now
- Amazon begins hiring 2,000 workers for West Plains facility
- 18 new cases of coronavirus reported in Spokane County on Sunday; health officials say it’s not spreading in community
- ‘It’s just overtaking me’: Those who survived the deadly Silver Mountain avalanche say it offers painful lessons
- Spokane churches chart different paths after President Trump says worshipping should resume immediately
- What was that flash of light over Spokane Thursday night? A meteor or space debris, experts say
Yesterday’s top stories
- ‘My phone is blowing up’: Spokane salon will spend months meeting needs of clients with quarantine hair
- ‘The Kennedy experience.’ Could Washington State land all three coveted WRs from 4A powerhouse in Seattle area?
- Spokane County confirms 19 new COVID-19 cases, bringing 3-day total to 50
- Former Washington State quarterback Ryan Leaf reportedly arrested on misdemeanor domestic battery charge
- Spokane confirms 31 COVID-19 cases in two days, with most tied to outbreak at pasta factory
Top stories from the SR and around the world
Sun., May 24, 2020
A Grip on Sports: Everyone connected with sporting events better be prepared to have temperature checked
Sun., May 24, 2020
UPDATED: Sun., May 24, 2020