Join Our Team
Delivering newspapers is a great way to pick up some extra cash. Carriers work in the morning to deliver newspapers to an established group of customers and can earn extra money by gaining more customers on their Spokesman-Review News routes.Apply Now!
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Provide proof of a current/valid Washington or Idaho Driver's License.
- Provide proof of vehicle insurance to meet Washington and Idaho State Law.
- Provide your own vehicle and pay all of the expenses for the operation of the vehicle.
- Be able to find a reliable substitute on the days you aren't able to deliver.
- Be willing to make money driving around your town bringing the news to your community before the sun comes up!
- Agree to provide 30 days' advance written notice in order to terminate the agreement.
Veradale, Greenacres, Liberty Lake, Millwood, Otis Orchards, Newman Lake, Valleyford, Rockford, Mica and Freeman.
North of Downtown Spokane between the Spokane River - W Maxwell Ave and N Maple St - N Division St.
South of Downtown between the Spokane River - 29th Avenue and Hwy 395 South - S Carnahan Rd.