Palouse provisions: Where to eat in Pullman? Options abound for those visiting Cougar country.
The new Garland District neighborhood pub features a bar-forward concept with elevated comfort food.
Chris Sylvia is the chef at Farmhouse Kitchen and Silo Bar in Ponderay.
The “25th Anniversary Throwback Menu” is being offered through Nov. 30 at lunch and dinner for $25.
Where to eat in Moscow, Idaho
The Observatory, recently reopened with streamlined ownership and a new chef, has an all-new menu focused on rice bowls, gua bao buns and other share-ables.
Pacific Avenue Pizza reopened in early September as Pacific Pizza.
Here’s where to go for grub around EWU.
The latest location of Indaba Coffee Roasters includes fancy toast from chef Andrew Larson, who’s been cooking professionally for 25 years.
Austin’s Live Fire Barbecue specializes in wood-fired, spice-rubbed brisket, pork ribs, pork shoulder, pork belly and chicken.
Chef Jesse Nickerson is the new executive chef at Manito Tap House. He came to Spokane from Coeur d’Alene, where he was the head chef at the popular Bistro on Spruce. The 36-year-old chef is originally from Boise, where he worked in a high-end Italian restaurant. Italian and Italian-Latin fusion are his specialties. He’s been cooking professionally for 20 years.
The local meal service is geared for on-the-go, health-conscious customers.
Most read stories
- Love story: First date at movies had really sick ending: After inauspicious start, Smiths will celeb …
- ‘Smoke Signals,’ filmed in Spokane and written by Sherman Alexie, named by Library of Congress to Na …
- Drowning victim in car crash was 22-year-old University High School alumna …
- Gov. Inslee proposes major spending boost, new capital gains tax …
- U.S. Border Patrol arrests former student from Kenya at Spokane Intermodal Center …