Tue., Oct. 8, 2019, 5 a.m.
Cannabis in Washington
- U.S. House passes marijuana banking bill, with support of Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers
- Ethics complaint targets Spokane Councilwoman Karen Stratton’s endorsement of Pasco marijuana business
- Proposed bill would open door to home delivery of marijuana in Washington
- Washington should be careful with pot tax money, Pew study warns
Fri., Oct. 4, 2019
UPDATED: Mon., Aug. 26, 2019, 5:08 p.m.
Fri., Oct. 4, 2019, 6 a.m.
More sponsored stories:
Much of the interest in infused-gummies coincides with the popularity of microdosing, which has become popular with those reluctant to use cannabis in less precise ways, like smoking or vaping.
One of the Seattle-based company's mottos is, "Good Vibes Are on the Way."
Former FDA chief Scott Gottlieb received plenty of headlines in August when he reminded consumers that food products containing cannabidiol (CDB) derived from hemp plants remain federally illegal.
What makes these cannabis concentrates different?
Outdoor cannabis growers find reward in a challenging endeavor.
Local media company TerpTalk.Tv documents cannabis industry and culture.
Cannabis-infused patches are believed to be effective because they allow for immediate infusion into the bloodstream via the skin
We're giving away three EVERCANNABIS swag bags to show your love for cannabis culture and news!
"Just like pre-rolls, a podcast is all about convenience," says "Talking Hedge" host Josh Kincaid.
Keep local farmers in mind as you make purchasing decisions.
What is the most important issue facing the cannabis industry in the US today?
Hashtag Cannabis in Fremont now offers guided visits on the second Wednesday of every month.
As legalized cannabis use grows, some insurance underwriters and firms throughout Washington are beginning to reexamine past positions.
High Society decided to elevate the cannabis retail experience to a new level and make it a destination.
Both cannabis and tattoos are both gaining mainstream acceptance, with some fans using their skin to display their passion for the plant.
I recently stopped by The Green Nugget in Spokane where, to my good fortune, it was a Vendor Day with Fire House Productions.
Is there any way to prevent red eye, one of the most well-known side effects of consumption?
The Western Washington grower is ramping things up, with a new state-of-the-art facility in Tacoma that will expand production nine-fold over its previous location in Lake City, north of downtown Seattle.
Skip Stone spotted a common problem when using cannabis and invented a stylish solution.
Some Washington state producers/processors have found success with capsules for medicinal consumers.
Most read stories
- Washington Supreme Court strikes down mandatory car impounds on DUI arrests …
- Gonzaga’s on-campus residence halls will be closed when Bulldogs host North Carolina …
- Mike Leach refutes claim by former QB Connor Halliday that Tracy Claeys, Darcel McBath argued about Washington State defense …
- Man suspected of causing school bus crash in north Spokane arrested on assault charges …
- Family matters to new Gonzaga grad assistant, former standout guard Gary Bell Jr. …