Sun., Nov. 10, 2019
Cannabis in Washington
- Washington marijuana businesses report glass jars, packaging seized by U.S. Customs agents
- WSU study of connection between marijuana legalization, crime turns up surprises
- Study by WSU researchers shows no significant link between marijuana legalization and crime rates
- U.S. House passes marijuana banking bill, with support of Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers
Fri., Nov. 1, 2019
While I would prefer my lawn to be full of cannabis plants rather than dandelions, it doesn’t quite grow exactly like a weed.
Tired of pumpkin spiced everything? How about some equally comforting strains of cannabis?
Some studies show that as many as 1 in 4 veterans report that they are consuming cannabis for therapeutic purposes.
In a new industry with scant historical research and measurable data, it's hard to tell with empirical confidence exactly where that magic comes from.
Increasing sales and consumption of cannabis also leads to additional refuse and waste, raising questions about safe disposal of product and packaging.
What King County leads the state in gross sales, Whatcom County has the most retailers and producers per capita in Washington.
Learn some holiday 'high-time' etiquette, like how and when to partake, what behavior is appropriate, and various tips for gifts and offerings.
Many in the medical marijuana community call cannabis an effective natural treatment for many sleep disorders, with little to no side effects.
Richard Present opened the Cheney-based cannabis company with co-owners Mike and Sheri Tullis to grow a "righteous" product while making a difference in the industry.
Whether you're consuming or just watching characters that do, there are plenty of cannabis-fueled movies that may lead to screams of laughter or terror.
The seeds from these tall wispy, narrow-leafed plants were brought from the Congo region and crossed with a top-quality Mexican and landrace Afghani plants.
"There are myriad studies that correlate the compounds within hemp seeds to health benefits," said nutritional therapy practitioner Ammi Midstokke.
Tree House Joint is a cannabis-friendly, 21-and-older bed and breakfast in Monroe, Wash.
Much of the interest in infused-gummies coincides with the popularity of microdosing, which has become popular with those reluctant to use cannabis in less precise ways, like smoking or vaping.
One of the Seattle-based company's mottos is, "Good Vibes Are on the Way."
Former FDA chief Scott Gottlieb received plenty of headlines in August when he reminded consumers that food products containing cannabidiol (CDB) derived from hemp plants remain federally illegal.
What makes these cannabis concentrates different?
Outdoor cannabis growers find reward in a challenging endeavor.
Local media company TerpTalk.Tv documents cannabis industry and culture.
Cannabis-infused patches are believed to be effective because they allow for immediate infusion into the bloodstream via the skin
Most read stories
- Narwhal puppy doesn’t have an extra tail, University of Idaho professor says …
- 5 things to help you survive a Spokane winter …
- Winter outlook for Spokane region has forecasters guessing …
- Washington State receives multimillion dollar donation for indoor practice facility …
- Defensive backs Daniel Isom, Trey Davis dismissed from Washington State for rules violation …