UPDATED: Wed., Dec. 4, 2019
Cannabis in Washington
- WSU partners with California company in hopes of receiving marijuana for research
- Washington marijuana businesses report glass jars, packaging seized by U.S. Customs agents
- WSU study of connection between marijuana legalization, crime turns up surprises
- Study by WSU researchers shows no significant link between marijuana legalization and crime rates
Fri., Dec. 6, 2019
Since “Star Wars” came out 40 years ago, there have been many strains named in reference to the epic space adventure.
Whether you're shopping for friends or making your own wish list, here are some ideas if you're looking to have a "green" Christmas.
After organizing DOPE Magazine events, Zachodni and Tran decided to make it easier to produce cannabis events nationwide.
Very frosty, mixed with light and dark green hues, highlighted with fine reddish, golden pistils.
While non-profit organizations often depend on local support, many aren’t willing or able to accept donations from the legal cannabis industry.
About 50 glass artists participate in Brandon Welk's annual toy drive to give kids in need something special for the holidays.
A new-but-old option growing technique Biochar is a soil additive from Third Eye Organix, a family-operated company based in Spokane.
The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board is seeking to allow smaller cannabis growers to increase their size, along with other legislative proposals.
The spicy myrcene comes through as minty with a slight marigold scent from the female parent while the male side provides a nice citrus background.
You use apps for just about everything. Do you use them for cannabis?
Three years ago, Alyse Honnold faced a choice: go to school for a master’s degree in physical therapy or expand her medical cannabis growing operation into the adult-use/recreational market.
In July, the School of Medicine at the University of California, Riverside, received its first cannabis grant to investigate the impact of long-term cannabis exposure on metabolic diseases.
While I would prefer my lawn to be full of cannabis plants rather than dandelions, it doesn’t quite grow exactly like a weed.
Tired of pumpkin spiced everything? How about some equally comforting strains of cannabis?
Some studies show that as many as 1 in 4 veterans report that they are consuming cannabis for therapeutic purposes.
In a new industry with scant historical research and measurable data, it's hard to tell with empirical confidence exactly where that magic comes from.
Increasing sales and consumption of cannabis also leads to additional refuse and waste, raising questions about safe disposal of product and packaging.
What King County leads the state in gross sales, Whatcom County has the most retailers and producers per capita in Washington.
Learn some holiday 'high-time' etiquette, like how and when to partake, what behavior is appropriate, and various tips for gifts and offerings.
Many in the medical marijuana community call cannabis an effective natural treatment for many sleep disorders, with little to no side effects.
Most read stories
- Father accused of assaulting student at Centennial Middle School …
- Former Gonzaga center Rob Sacre seeing another side of sports in new role with Bulldogs …
- Historic Campbell House is ready to receive holiday visitors …
- Most regional ski areas to open by Saturday, with heavy snow forecast …
- Washington high schools do away with federal testing requirements, create seven pathways for student success …