The Idaho Democratic Party has issued its second correction in two weeks, this time correcting a guest opinion it distributed earlier today from party Chairman Larry Grant that said proceeds from former Congressman Bill Sali's proposed special license plate “would go to Sali's recently formed non-profit foundation of which he, his wife and his nephew are paid employees.” The Dems have corrected the opinion to say instead that the three are the “sole members of the board of directors”/Betsy Russell, Eye On Boise. More here.
- Wolf killed in Hailey had parvo virus
- Occupy Boise activist heads to court with first amendment argument
- ISU faculty Senate dispute leads to federal lawsuit
- Senate OKs offender fee to fund victims' notification program
- Washington County OKs own drilling ordinance, sets up fight w/state
- Bill would change 'Students Come First' to eliminate teacher pay cut
- JFAC wishes DEQ chief Hardesty well on way out the door
- CAT fund supplemental appropriation of $13M gets lawmakers' OK
Question: Do Idaho Dems deserve a tsk-tsk for the mistakes? Or an attaboy for correcting them promply?