Thu., April 9, 2015
AM Scanner Traffic — 4.9.15
- 11:30 a.m. Coeur d'Alene Police Department activities report April 8-9 here.
- 11:15 a.m. Kootenai County Sheriff's Office property crimes report April 8-9 here.
- 11:01 a.m. Responder to leaking Hayden water tower reports no danger to residents.
- 10:21 a.m. Water tower @ Miles Ave/Strahorn Road, Hayden, reportedly leaking from top, flooding ground.
- 10:12 a.m. A male is standing in median @ I-90 b/n MP 10-11 (near NW Blvd/CdA), talking to himself.
- 10:09 a.m. Motorist reports smoke coming from tanker truck e/b on I-90 through CdA.
- 10:03 a.m. Officer reports n/b traffic lights @ Govt Way/Canfield Ave, CdA, allowing only 1 vehicle to go through at time.
- 8:49 a.m. Young juvenile male pushing bike along e/b I-90/MP 13 (4th Street/CdA).
- 8:47 a.m. Sprinkler system malfunction has triggered alarm at Ace Hardware, 196 W. Hayden Ave.
- 8:45 a.m. Sprinkler system malfunction has triggered alarm at Western State Car, 10780 N H95, Hayden.
- 8:41 a.m. Someone w/diabetic issues needs help @ 6800 block of N15th St/Dalton Gardens.
- 8:35 a.m. 68YO female suffering medical problem @ 3500 block of E. Jordan Drive/Post Falls.
- 8:26 a.m. Someone is suffering chest pain @ 900 block of Idaho St/Post Falls.