Wed., Dec. 2, 2015
PM Scanner Traffic — 12.2.15
- 5:30 p.m. Slide-Off -- Unoccupied Chevy Blazer w/lights on is in ditch @ e/b I-90/Huetter rest stop area.
- 5:09 p.m. Injury Fall -- 3200 block of Hayden View Drive, Hayden Lake.
- 4:57 p.m. Trespassers -- About 6 people were rummaging in vacant house @ 7th Ave/Compton, Post Falls.
- 4:20 p.m. Outdoor Fire -- Tree stump on fire near Lakeland High, H41/Vera St, Rathdrum.
- 3:51 p.m. Fuel Spill -- Fuel spill at refueling area of Coeur d'Alene Resort boardwalk marina.
- 3:47 p.m. Custodial Interference -- Mother refusing to leave Bryan School/CdA w/o child.
- 3:34 p.m. General Illness -- Seltice Way/Huetter Road, Huetter.
- 3:33 p.m. Disabled Vehicle -- Atlas Road/Broadmoore Drive, Hayden.
- 3:23 p.m. Vehicle Fire -- Officer on scene reports Fernan Saddle car fire was out upon arrival (2:47 item).
- 2:47 p.m. Vehicle Fire -- USFS Roads #268/#1538, Fernan Saddle.
- 2:33 p.m. Residential Alarm -- 8900 block of Neufeld Road/Honeysuckle Ave, Hayden.
- 2:05 p.m. Police Log -- Coeur d'Alene PD activities report for Dec 1-2 here.
- 1:35 p.m. General Illness -- Life Care Center, 460 Garden Plaza Court/Post Falls.
- 1:33 p.m. Chest Pain -- 47YO female w/cardiac history @ 1500 block of E8th Ave/Post Falls.
- 1:15 p.m. Panhandler -- Officer stopping to roust panhandler @ H41/Mullan St, Post Falls.
- 12:17 p.m. Drug Problem -- Juveniles from local high school may be using drugs @ Anne St house/CdA.
- AM Scanner Traffic (with 15 more items)