Mon., Dec. 7, 2015
PM Scanner Traffic — 12.7.15
- 4:55 p.m. Electrical Hazard -- Power line "glowing red" across H41/Lodestar Ave, Rathdrum.
- 4:53 p.m. Unknown Injury -- One-vehicle crash @ H41/Spirit Lake Cut-off.
- 4:30 p.m. Car-vs-Pedestrian -- Pedestrian is down, unresponsive after being hit by vehicle @ Poleline/Cecil, Post Falls.
- 4:03 p.m. Possible DUI -- Driver of Ford Taurus @ s/b H95/Kathleen Ave, CdA, swerving.
- 3:55 p.m. Chest Pain -- 76YO female @ 700 W Ironwood Drive/CdA.
- 3:53 p.m. Traffic Control -- Officer needed to slow traffic down on icy 4th of July Pass, cars spinning out.
- 3:52 p.m. Juvenile Problem -- 830 block of W Colorado St/Rathdrum.
- 3:49 p.m. Unconscious Male -- 30YO male unconscious @ Lake Motel after eating pizza.
- 3:04 p.m. Patient Transfer -- Kootenai Health to Hospice House.
- 2:45 p.m. Unruly Girl -- 11YO girl hitting staff, banging head into wall @ Hayden care facility.
- 2:01 p.m. Injury Fall -- Someone hurt @ Inland Renal Care/Ironwood Court, CdA.
- 1:48 p.m. Wated Male -- 300 block of E. Hayden Ave/Hayden.
- 1:38 p.m. Back Pain -- 500 block of W. Emma Ave/CdA.
- 1:34 p.m. Non-injury Crash -- Blocking, 2-vehicle crash @ Govt Way/Kathleen Ave, CdA.
- 1:31 p.m. Possible Stroke -- 700 block of N2nd St/CdA.
- 1:26 p.m. Cooperative Shoplifter -- Hayden Walmart/H95 & Honeysuckle Ave/CdA
- AM Scanner Traffic w/9 more items