Wed., April 6, 2016
PM Scanner Traffic — 4.6.16
- 4:34 p.m. Physical Domestic -- Heavily intoxicated male and female fighting @ H53/S Larch Road, St. Maries.
- 4:31 p.m. Unknown Injury -- 2 vehicles, including a possible Jeep, crashed @ MP 17 (Sunnyside Road).
- 4:17 p.m. Stomach Pain -- 5200 block of Village Blvd/Rathdrum.
- 4:12 p.m. Unconscious Male -- Spirit Lake City Park.
- 4:15 p.m. Cardiac Problem -- Peterson's grocery, 1211 E Sherman Ave/CdA.
- 4:02 p.m. Traffic Violation -- CPD officer stops motorcyclist on bike trail at Riverstone/CdA.
- 3:56 p.m. Possible DUI -- Male in Camri w/Washington plates weaving @ Ramsey Road/Dalton Ave, CdA.
- 3:54 p.m. Suspicious Male -- Shabby male w/heavy coat walking e/b along Coeur d'Alene Lake Drive/CdA.
- 3:33 p.m. Chest Pain -- 500 block of Rapids Bend Road/Post Falls.
- 3:29 p.m. Disabled Vehicle -- Officer reports stalled vehicle @ e/b I-90/Seltice Way, Post Falls, has been removed.
- 3:01 p.m. Trespassing -- Property owner, 1 mile north of Chilco Ave, reports 2 males in Jeep driving on property.
- 2:26 p.m. Traffic Hazard -- Driver reports almost hitting unflagged cleaning crew on blind curve @ w/b I-90/MP 18 (near Veterans Memorial Bridge).
- 2:20 p.m. Stomach Pain -- 400 block of E Foster Ave/CdA.
- 2:17 p.m. Non-injury Crash -- Drivers of 2 vehicles pull into Mountain West lot, H95/Prairie Ave, Hayden, after crash.
- 2:02 p.m. Citizen Contact -- Officer stopping @ 9800 block of N Loralee St/Hayden.
- AM Scanner Traffic with 12 more items