Skip to main content
PM Scanner Traffic — 4.18.16
- 4:20 p.m. Mower Fire -- Lawn mower on fire in back yard of 1813 E Coeur d'Alene Ave/CdA.
- 4:10 p.m. Trauma Injury -- 15th St/Hoffman Ave, CdA.
- 3:46 p.m. General Illness -- 400 block of W Emma Ave/CdA.
- 3:38 p.m. Female in Distress -- Blond female in pink tank top & green shorts appears upset @ e/b I-90/MP 17 (Mullan Trail Road/CdA). But there's no vehicle around.
- 3:29 p.m. Patient Transport -- Northwest Specialty Hospital/Post Falls to Kootenai Health/CdA.
- 3:25 p.m. Traffic Hazard -- Blown tire tread lying on I-90 b/n Spokane St & Idaho St overpass/Post Falls.
- 3:24 p.m. Chest Pain -- 50YO male who sought help Sunday night has pain again @ 1900 block of E Front Ave/CdA.
- 3:17 p.m. Non-Injury Crash -- Strahorn Road/Stratford Drive, Hayden.
- 2:58 p.m. Trespassing -- Troublesome male trespassed from Mountain West Bank, unknown which branch.
- 2:56 p.m. Chest Pain -- Kootenai Clinic, 1300 E Mullan Ave/Post Falls.
- 2:39 p.m. Hazmat Spill -- Disabled vehicle spilling anti-freeze in parking lot @ 700 W Ironwood Drive/CdA.
- 2:36 p.m. Rollover Crash -- Female driver escapes injury in rollover of Subaru wagon on H95, south of CdA Casino.
- 2:29 p.m. Citizen Dispute -- 5th St/Garden Ave, CdA.
- 2:23 p.m. Breathing Problem -- 500 block of S Clearwater Loop/Post Falls.
- 1:43 p.m. Stolen Vehicle -- BOSS hit on stolen 2004 green KIA Ria @ e/b I-90/Post Falls.
- 1:39 p.m. Seizure -- 100 block of E Country Ridge Court/Govt Way, Hayden.
- 1:15 p.m. Chest Pain -- 62YO male @ NW Urgent Care, 750 N Syringa St/Post Falls.
- AM Scanner Traffic w/14 more items