Tue., July 5, 2016
PM Scanner Traffic — 7.5.16
- 4:56 p.m. Unruly Female -- Hayden caller reports 14YO daughter says she wants to die, after she was caught with marijuana Monday. Parent also took away girl's cellphone.
- 4:39 p.m. Allergic Reaction -- EMTs are treating female stung by a bee.
- 4:26 p.m. Uncooperative Female -- Special needs female is walking along Seltice Way, near Dairy Queen, after refusing to get into her parents' vehicle.
- 4:14 p.m. Child Abuse -- Deputy wants Child Protective Services to report to Silverwood Theme Park/Athol.
- 3:56 p.m. Fireworks Problem -- Caller reports neighbor won't quit firing off fireworks.
- 3:33 p.m. Missing Girl -- CPD is looking for girl who is missing, along with her bike, from 5100 block of Hank Court/CdA. Officers have searched north of Shadduck Lane to Dalton Avenue.
- 3:20 p.m. Elusive Male -- PFPD officers are looking for Rathdrum male who fled crash scene toward Centennial Trail.
- 3:17 p.m. General Illness -- 2200 N Ironwood Place/CdA.
- 3:09 p.m. Possible Stroke -- North Star Assisted Living, 2340 Seltice Way/CdA.
- 3:01 p.m. Traffic Offense -- Undisclosed offense @ 1413 N9th St/CdA.
- 2:59 p.m. Traffic Hazard -- Boxes are spilling from pickup bed w/loose tarp @ w/b Prairie Ave/Huetter Road.
- 2:56 p.m. Boat Fire -- Smoke coming from boat on Lake Coeur d'Alene being pulled to Cedars/Blackwell Island.
- 2:38 p.m. Disabled Vehicle -- Driver walking from vehicle that's out of gas on I-90/Post Falls area.
- 2:01 p.m. Patient Transport -- Evaluation & transport needed for person @ 3800 block of River Falls Drive/Post Falls.
- 1:49 p.m. Welfare Check -- PFPD officer stopping for male w/o shirt @ 4th Ave/Henry St, Post Falls.
- 1:30 p.m. Calls for Service -- KCSO calls for service from 6 a.m. July 1 to 5:59 a.m. July 4 here.
- 1:16 p.m. Welfare Check -- CPD officer stopping for male in three-piece jacket @ Hubbard Ave/NW Blvd.
- AM Scanner Traffic with 18 more items