Wed., July 20, 2016
AM Scanner Traffic — 7.20.16
- 11:58 a.m. Suspicious Male -- Officer contacting male in gravel area behind Potlatch/Post Falls.
- 11:20 a.m. Moving Violation -- Officer stopping crane truck w/no license plates @ H53/Meyer Road, Potlatch.
- 11:17 a.m. Training Exercise -- CFD on Lake Coeur d'Alene training w/new fire boat.
- 11:11 a.m. Patient Transport -- Patient moving from assisted living facility on Dalton Ave/CdA to Hospice/Hayden.
- 10:55 a.m. Threatening -- Caller reports male came through door @ 1800 block of E Seltice Way & threatened him.
- 10:51 a.m. Injury Fall -- 73YO female has fallen 2X this AM @ 1000 block of W. Emma Ave/CdA.
- 10:36 a.m. Unruly Child (10:21 item) -- CPD officer escorting female & 10YO boy to hospital for voluntary hold.
- 10:21 a.m. Unruly Child -- 10YO boy hitting/biting mom & stabbing himself w/pencils @ 1200 Ironwood Drive/CdA.
- 9:49 a.m. Outdoor Fire -- Embers from fire blowing around 10 acres @ Greensferry/16th Ave, Post Falls.
- 9:34 a.m. Welfare Check (8:29 item) -- Disturbed male reunited w/Deer Park, WA, family.
- 9:01 a.m. Smoke Check -- Smoke coming from unoccupied residence @ 307 E6th Ave/Post Falls.
- 8:57 a.m. Vicious Dog -- Black Labrador capture after chasing someone in alley @ 6th St/Foster Ave, CdA, but German shepherd that was with the lab run through a nearby house and got away.
- 8:39 a.m. General Illness -- 69YO female @ 100 block of David Court/Post Falls.
- 8:29 a.m. Welfare Check -- Kootenai County officials trying to re-connect disoriented male w/Deer Park, WA, family.
- 8:25 a.m. Abandoned Vehicle -- 11741 E Frontage Road/Wolf Lodge area.
- 8:17 a.m. Trauma Injury -- Female suffering seizure after injury of some sort @ Huetter Road/Mullan Ave, CdA.