Belief that humans cause climate change is like beating a dead horse that never lived. No credible evidence exists and counter-evidence is overwhelming.
(1) Carbon dioxide (CO2) cannot alter temperature. It’s the opposite: temperature is causing CO2 to rise, a fact ignored about its behavior.
(2) The greenhouse effect happens in greenhouses, not in the atmosphere and borne out by at least 20 scientific papers and scientific observation.
(3) Action by CO2 from human sources to warm is overwhelmed by the action of water vapor, which is 5,000 times more abundant than humans’ CO2. Potential by CO2 to warm is impossible, because water vapor saturates that spectrum.
(4) The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s purpose to promote climate change is political, and unscientific, as IPCC’s charter prohibits objective science.
(5) Taxation or limiting CO2 cannot alter climate. CO2-limiting schemes counteract sound economies and more jobs. (6) CO2 is beneficial.
(7) Reports promoting increasing temperature employ inept computer models and temperature data that is continually manipulated by human hands.
(8) For 40 years, southern ocean temperatures have fallen while hundreds of rural U.S. stations show raw temperatures decreasing for 80 years, including Davenport and Garfield, Washington.