1. Does it annoy your colleagues when you bring up the Yellowstone caldera in planning meetings?
2. Did you ever list "outside agitator" on your resume?
3. Do parents who don't believe in global warming refuse to let their kids watch PBS science shows?
4. What would it take to change your attitude about nuclear power?
5. What percentage of people in Spokane live in homes built before they were born?
6. How unusual is it to realize all of your neckties are older than many of your co-workers?
7. You know that car commercial where the family takes the living Christmas tree out to some snowy woods and replants it? Would that work in winter?