What’s the REAL reason why oil and gas prices are so high?
1. Americans use too much fuel, don’t conserve enough
2. Hurricane Katrina impacted supplies, so prices have skyrocketed
3. There’s no specific cause, the U.S. is finally catching up to European prices
4. Big Oil doesn’t want new refineries, giving companies more profit with less product
5. Environmentalists have blocked new refineries and oil drilling at every opportunity
6. Both Big Oil and environmentalists are to blame for discouraging new refineries
7. The oil-puppet president is allowing his drilling pals to line their pockets
8. It is pure, unadulterated greed by the price-colluding oil industry
9. It’s all part of a global conspiracy to rape U.S. consumers and harm American sovereignty
For the WND news report, click here.