Pup alerts family to fire at apartment complex
Safe and sound A puppy named Bonita is credited with alerting a Spokane Valley family to a fire early Monday that heavily damaged their apartment complex. Bonita started barking around 9 a.m. when a row of garages at the Broadway Square Apartments, 11910 E. Broadway Ave., caught fire. The racket alerted the dog’s owner, Tara Peters, who was at home with her 4-year-old son, Anthony.
Go Shopping - Spokesman.com
 Twitter    Facebook
 
 
 
Recent letters
  • Shop Spokesman
Buy photo reprints