1920s pharmacy a true lifesaver
Then and Now Pharmacists Joseph Hart and Owen Dilatush were confident they could build Spokane’s next great drug store. Hart had managed a large store in Seattle and worked in William Murgittroyd’s Prescription Annex in the Old National Bank building before the two opened Hart & Dilatush Pharmacy at 9 N. Stevens St. in 1918, near the popular doctors and dentists downtown. When Murgittroyd sold out in 1925, the young newcomers took over the clients of the Prescription Annex.
Go Shopping - Spokesman.com
 Twitter    Facebook
 
 
 
Recent letters
  • Shop Spokesman
Buy photo reprints