Gonzaga’s trip to the Jenny Craig Pavilion last February resulted in a 96-38 thrashing that ranked among GU’s biggest blowouts and equaled the worst loss in San Diego’s history.
Links to top content
Most read right now
Yesterday's most read
- The elegant life: Historic Coeur d’Alene home on market for $8 million …
- Post Falls Christian school raffles AR-15 rifle amid national controversy …
- Florida police suspect boyfriend in killing of Spokane Valley native …
- Spokane-area schools prepare for student walkouts demanding stricter gun control …
Top stories from the SR and around the world
Thu., Feb. 22, 2018, 7:46 a.m.
Thu., Feb. 22, 2018, 5:55 a.m.
Blake Shelton, Brantley Gilbert, Brad Paisley to headline 2018 Watershed Music Festival at the Gorge Amphitheatre
Wed., Feb. 21, 2018, 9:14 a.m.
UPDATED: Wed., Feb. 21, 2018, 9:18 p.m.
- Sen. Maria Cantwell calls for heavier penalties on drugmakers who fail to keep opioids off the street
- updated WSP troopers write 878 tickets for distracted driving in first month of Washington’s E-DUI law
- Billy Graham drew more people to his 1982 Spokane crusade than the population of the city
- After border visit, Gonzaga students talk immigration with McMorris Rodgers
- Avista customers expected to reap savings on rates from federal tax reform
UPDATED: Wed., Feb. 21, 2018, 7:16 p.m.
- Gonzaga women can build momentum going into West Coast Conference Tournament
- Washington State visits California in rematch of conference’s bottom two teams
- Eastern Washington men, women eye top-four finish in Big Sky standings
- Sounders playing in Santa Tecla, El Salvador – a town once devastated by a landslide that killed 585 but is now brightened by soccer
- Whitworth men’s basketball opens Northwest Conference Tournament with high-scoring Puget Sound