What to read »
Tue., Feb. 19, 2019, 11:13 a.m.
UPDATED: Tue., Feb. 12, 2019, 2 p.m.
Most read right now
- Frank Reynolds, beloved child cancer doctor at Deaconess and Sacred Heart, dies at 83
- Providence Sacred Heart goes into lockdown after bomb threat
- Spokane City Councilwoman Karen Stratton, husband file for bankruptcy protection
- Plan B for Gonzaga players: Josh Perkins passes to Brandon Clarke ... on the gridiron?
- Airway Heights court commissioner faces questions about qualification to hear cases
Yesterday's top stories
- Wolf trapping is a tool Idaho wildlife managers want to keep, but at what price?
- EWU student crowned Miss Spokane
- Snowblower fight sends neighbor to jail
- Duke back on top, Gonzaga second in AP college basketball poll
- Getting There: 7 big transportation projects Spokane Valley plans to finish in 2019
Washington courts likely to decide which legislative records will be open to the public after lawmakers say proposal is dead
UPDATED: 5:49 p.m.
UPDATED: 11:11 a.m.
UPDATED: 4:02 p.m.
UPDATED: 10:53 p.m.
UPDATED: Tue., Feb. 19, 2019, 8:35 p.m.
UPDATED: Tue., Feb. 19, 2019, 6:18 p.m.
UPDATED: Tue., Feb. 19, 2019, 5:24 p.m.
UPDATED: Mon., Feb. 18, 2019, 9:03 p.m.
Balboa Elementary music teacher teaching African rhythms with new tubano drums purchased with grant money
Mon., Feb. 18, 2019, 2:45 p.m.
Tue., Feb. 19, 2019, 3:33 p.m.
More sponsored stories:
Sun., Feb. 17, 2019, 5 a.m.
Sun., Feb. 10, 2019, 5 a.m.