updated Across the region, from the Oregon shores to atop buildings in downtown Spokane down to southern Idaho, people gathered to see the first solar eclipse over the United States since 1979.
Links to top content
Most read right now
Top stories from the SR and around the world
Mon., Aug. 21, 2017, 3:29 p.m.
UPDATED: Mon., Aug. 21, 2017, 3:50 p.m.
- new ‘Two become one’ as moon eclipses the sun in Manito Park wedding
- updated Bananas, cats and cookies come into view as eclipse watchers crowd bleachers at EWU’s Roos Field
- Then and now: Duncan Garden reaches its peak
- 25 years after Ruby Ridge, our divisions have grown
- Totality 2017: Final tips for your Monday eclipse viewing
Mon., Aug. 21, 2017, 3:58 p.m.
- updated Eastern Washington players stay focused during eclipse
- updated Washington State football ranked No. 24 in preseason AP poll
- Grip on Sports: The last time an eclipse like this happened, the Sonics won an NBA title. Maybe this will be the M's year?
- Taylor, Washington State hoping for better start to 2017 season
- Washington State gets pledge from California receiver