updated The Stevens County Republican Party halted plans to raffle a semiautomatic rifle at an event where Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers was scheduled to speak next month after outcry from her Democratic opponent.
Links to top content
Most read right now
Yesterday's most read
- The elegant life: Historic Coeur d’Alene home on market for $8 million …
- Purse snatchers drag woman by car 20 feet, breaking her pelvis, in Spokane Valley Walmart parking lot …
- Florida police suspect boyfriend in killing of Spokane Valley native …
- Leaving Los Angeles: The ‘Orbit Gum Girl’ makes a new home on Spokane’s South Hill …
Top stories from the SR and around the world
UPDATED: Tue., Feb. 20, 2018, 5:25 p.m.
UPDATED: Sun., Feb. 18, 2018, 10 p.m.
Tue., Feb. 20, 2018, 11:29 a.m.
Stevens County GOP, amid criticism from Democrats, pulls gun auction from event featuring Cathy McMorris Rodgers
UPDATED: Tue., Feb. 20, 2018, 6:19 p.m.
- Inslee appoints Judge Shelley Szambelan to Spokane County Superior Court
- Florida police suspect boyfriend in killing of Spokane Valley native
- Riverfront Park exploring corporate sponsorships as part of redevelopment
- Purse snatchers drag woman by car 20 feet, breaking her pelvis, in Spokane Valley Walmart parking lot
- Candidate for BLM director joins legal team in Snake River ranch dispute
UPDATED: Tue., Feb. 20, 2018, 8:50 p.m.
- Ray Hobbs remembered for shaping sports culture at area high schools
- Former Gonzaga Prep standout Sam Dowd plays big role at Idaho State
- Success never stopped for Washington’s Phil Mahre, Steve Mahre after 1984 Olympic skiing triumph
- Mariners’ Ryon Healy making best of delayed start to spring
- Emily Westerberg, Aubree Johnson remain close as sisters