Josh Perkins’ jaw hit the floor when he first toured Gonzaga’s remodeled men’s basketball locker room, and that was last month when construction was on-going.
Links to top content
Most read right now
- Members of Polish death metal band Decapitated released from jail while awaiting Spokane rape trial …
- 5 years after privatization, Washington liquor sales are up despite price increase …
- Gonzaga’s remodeled locker room provides family atmosphere in spacious setting …
- Providence St. Joseph in merger talks with St. Louis-based hospital chain …
Top stories from the SR and around the world
The reviews are in: ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ blends humor, action and emotion for a worthy trip to the galaxy far, far away
UPDATED: Tue., Dec. 12, 2017, 12:41 p.m.
Spokane budget adds police, upgrades alleys and maintains homeless funding amid Public Works concerns
UPDATED: Tue., Dec. 12, 2017, 11:27 a.m.
- Mom looks to Christmas Bureau for help with 11 children
- About 150 march in Spokane in protest of Republican tax reform plans
- For these UW medical students Gonzaga is home, too
- Spokane-area’s strong home-buying streak continues in November
- Law enforcement, kids take a spin through the toy aisles at annual Holidays and Heroes event
Grip on Sports: By the time the snow covers up last summer’s weeds, the sports landscape will change a bit too
Wed., Dec. 13, 2017, 8:20 a.m.
- Central Valley withstands comeback attempt to edge University
- Hull twins pace Central Valley over University
- Gonzaga’s remodeled locker room provides family atmosphere in spacious setting
- Washington State defensive tackle Hercules Mata’afa named Polynesian Player of the Year
- Three-star athlete RJ Stone gives Washington State second verbal commit from Valley Christian