The new Riverbank Taphouse at Northern Quest Resort and Casino specializes in shareables and offers 52 taps.
He started there as a dishwasher and worked his way up to line cook. It was in that position that he discovered his passion.
The popular local food truck has opened its first brick-and-mortar location.
Christmas dinner isn’t about wowing everyone at the table but recreating family favorites, old standbys that not only satisfy but also offer up a serving of nostalgia, dishes that their own kids can often help them make
Owner Jane Edwards has created a cookbook that includes all – and she means all – of Picabu’s recipes from its nearly 14 years in business.
Owners Jeremy and Kate Hansen plan to shutter Sante in the next three to six months and renovate the space to house their new steak-and-burger saloon-style establishment called Smoke & Mirrors.
Palouse provisions: Where to eat in Pullman? Options abound for those visiting Cougar country.
The new Garland District neighborhood pub features a bar-forward concept with elevated comfort food.
Chris Sylvia is the chef at Farmhouse Kitchen and Silo Bar in Ponderay.
The “25th Anniversary Throwback Menu” is being offered through Nov. 30 at lunch and dinner for $25.
Where to eat in Moscow, Idaho
The Observatory, recently reopened with streamlined ownership and a new chef, has an all-new menu focused on rice bowls, gua bao buns and other share-ables.
Most read stories
- Spokane’s first Indigenous Peoples March winds through downtown …
- Sole surviving member of the South Selkirk caribou herd captured, Gray Ghosts are no more in Lower 4 …
- Gonzaga rolling, despite game-plan tactics of WCC foes …
- Trump plans to make ‘major announcement’ on shutdown, border …
- TV Take: Comfortable night in The Kennel for everyone except Loyola Marymount …