58°F | 31°F
Light snow (< 1 in.) in the morning.
67°F | 39°F
Clear throughout the day.
73°F | 40°F
Partly cloudy overnight.
76°F | 43°F
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
81°F | 46°F
Partly cloudy until afternoon.
- Feels Like:
- Wind Speed:
- 1.51 mph
- 7.67 miles
- 7:50 p.m.
|Sun 7 p.m.||55°F||Clear||2% precip.|
|Sun 8 p.m.||52°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Sun 9 p.m.||49°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Sun 10 p.m.||46°F||Clear||3% precip.|
|Sun 11 p.m.||44°F||Clear||3% precip.|
|Mon midnight||43°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Mon 1 a.m.||42°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Mon 2 a.m.||41°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Mon 3 a.m.||40°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Mon 4 a.m.||40°F||Clear||7% precip.|
|Mon 5 a.m.||39°F||Clear||5% precip.|
|Mon 6 a.m.||39°F||Clear||0% precip.|
- Weathercatch: Cloudy with a chance of more clouds
- Snowmelt floods roads, fields in much of northern Montana
- No Game Today: Wintry weather, plenty of MLB postponements
- MLB serves up a frosty start to new season; more snow coming
- Weekend weather: Warmer temperatures, some rain, wind expected
- Weekend weather: Warmer and wet for the weekend
- Enjoy the balmy weather while you can – colder temperatures to descend midweek
- Weekend weather: Warmer with rain and wind followed by sun
- Winter storm threatens foot of snow for parts of Midwest
- Power outages, flooding linger following powerful nor’easter
- Heavy winter weather batters UK, European mainland
- Snow expected throughout Inland Northwest overnight, with rain to follow