Weather in Spokane
67°F | 37°F
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
67°F | 47°F
Mostly cloudy until evening.
53°F | 43°F
Partly cloudy throughout the day and breezy until afternoon.
58°F | 38°F
Partly cloudy until afternoon.
62°F | 35°F
Clear throughout the day.
After eight straight days of being warmer than 60 degrees, some changes will start to become evident the rest of this week. The high pressure that brought the nice weather will start to slink back and allow clouds to move in this afternoon. By tonight and into Friday morning, showers will be possible, especially in far Eastern Washington and North Idaho as a cold front moves through and cooler air starts to filter in.
- Feels Like:
- Wind Speed:
- 2.26 mph
- 5.08 miles
- 7:54 p.m.
|Thu 5 a.m.||37°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Thu 6 a.m.||37°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Thu 7 a.m.||41°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Thu 8 a.m.||47°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Thu 9 a.m.||52°F||Clear||0% precip.|
|Thu 10 a.m.||56°F||Partly Cloudy||1% precip.|
|Thu 11 a.m.||59°F||Partly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Thu noon||62°F||Mostly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Thu 1 p.m.||64°F||Mostly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Thu 2 p.m.||65°F||Mostly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Thu 3 p.m.||66°F||Mostly Cloudy||0% precip.|
|Thu 4 p.m.||66°F||Mostly Cloudy||0% precip.|
Latest weather stories
- Woman, 2 children die in North Texas flash flood
- Storms in South kill girl in Florida, bring tornado threat
- Hurricane Michael gets an upgrade to rare Category 5 status
- Storms leave deaths, damage and injuries in their wake
- Weather Service says more rain coming to Palouse this week
- Bomb cyclone storm hammering central U.S., disrupting travel
- Flash flooding damages homes, cars and businesses in Pullman, Moscow
- Storm to hit Rockies before forming new ‘bomb cyclone’
- For some river towns, flood protection is simply too costly
- More rain causes new flood worries along the Mississippi
- Hallelujah, the temperature in Spokane is normal again. And it just hit 60 degrees.
- Think the snow and cold were bad this winter? In 1969, Spokane saw 3 1/2 feet on the ground