Weather in Spokane
34°F | 31°F
Foggy until evening.
44°F | 32°F
Mixed precipitation throughout the day and windy starting in the afternoon.
42°F | 33°F
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
40°F | 34°F
Overcast throughout the day.
46°F | 32°F
Foggy until afternoon and windy until evening.
Our next winter storm moves in, bringing heavy mountain snow and a snowy start to the day in the valleys before we transition to a mix of rain and snow and/or just rain. We will also see winds pick up as a cold front moves through this evening, bringing gusts of 40-45 mph to the Palouse, Blue Mountains and LC Valley. It is all about timing and temperatures as a series of storms keeps us busy throughout the week.
- Feels Like:
- Wind Speed:
- 3.3 mph
- 2.67 miles
- 3:59 p.m.
|Mon 9 p.m.||31°F||Overcast||0% precip.|
|Mon 10 p.m.||31°F||Mostly Cloudy||8% precip.|
|Mon 11 p.m.||32°F||Mostly Cloudy||4% precip.|
|Tue midnight||32°F||Mostly Cloudy||5% precip.|
|Tue 1 a.m.||32°F||Overcast||6% precip.|
|Tue 2 a.m.||32°F||Overcast||6% precip.|
|Tue 3 a.m.||33°F||Overcast||7% precip.|
|Tue 4 a.m.||33°F||Overcast||8% precip.|
|Tue 5 a.m.||33°F||Overcast||10% precip.|
|Tue 6 a.m.||33°F||Overcast||14% precip.|
|Tue 7 a.m.||33°F||Mostly Cloudy||15% precip.|
|Tue 8 a.m.||33°F||Overcast||20% precip.|
Latest weather stories
- Winter storms set to push into Spokane this week
- Swath of South faces wintry mess: Snow, sleet, freezing rain
- Flurry of snow hits Spokane, ski resorts ahead of dry week
- Heavy rain causes flooding, leaves drivers stranded in water
- Near-record number of travelers expected next week; weather promises to be fair
- Finger pointing, frustration in eastern U.S. storm’s aftermath
- Paul Turner: If you spend cold days griping about Spokane winters, you probably really love this place
- Season’s first snowfall dusts Spokane, causes car accidents
- National Weather Service predicts cooldown in Spokane
- Second body found in collapsed Baltimore warehouse after tornado
- KHQ’s long-range weather forecast backs up predictions of a milder winter
- Weather spotters are the ‘eyes in the field’