35°F | 24°F
Snow (1–2 in.) in the morning.
38°F | 29°F
Mostly cloudy throughout the day and breezy until afternoon.
37°F | 21°F
40°F | 29°F
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
41°F | 27°F
Snow (< 1 in.) overnight.
- Feels Like:
- Wind Speed:
- 2.11 mph
- 2.52 miles
- 5:28 p.m.
|Sat 3 a.m.||26°F||Partly Cloudy||46% precip.|
|Sat 4 a.m.||27°F||Mostly Cloudy||33% precip.|
|Sat 5 a.m.||28°F||Snow||21% precip.|
|Sat 6 a.m.||28°F||Snow||19% precip.|
|Sat 7 a.m.||28°F||Snow||22% precip.|
|Sat 8 a.m.||28°F||Snow||22% precip.|
|Sat 9 a.m.||29°F||Possible Light Snow||16% precip.|
|Sat 10 a.m.||30°F||Possible Light Snow||12% precip.|
|Sat 11 a.m.||31°F||Mostly Cloudy||10% precip.|
|Sat noon||31°F||Mostly Cloudy||9% precip.|
|Sat 1 p.m.||32°F||Mostly Cloudy||5% precip.|
|Sat 2 p.m.||33°F||Partly Cloudy||5% precip.|
- More flooding expected this weekend in Midwest
- Weekend weather: Winter conditions to continue over region
- Roads icy, schools closed after Pacific Northwest snowstorm
- Sure it’s cold, but it’s downright balmy compared to that Spokane winter of 1887-88
- Snow to taper off as colder temperatures descend on the region
- Water use climbs in California enclaves as drought returns
- Weekend weather: Snow, rain expected throughout the region
- Cheney, Medical Lake among school districts that delayed school in response to snow; full-city plow underway
- Heavy snow expected to blanket Spokane, Coeur d’Alene on Wednesday morning
- Dozens of nude models brave cold, rain for Polar Bear Paint
- Weekend weather: Colder temperatures expected, but still unseasonably warm
- Snow causes hundreds of crashes; 5 killed on Missouri roads