Question: How would you advise the president to proceed on Iran?
1. Do nothing – Iran is a sovereign state and it's done nothing against U.S. interests
2. Do nothing – there's no evidence Iran is seeking to acquire nuclear weapons
3. Do nothing – the last thing we need is for the U.S. to get bogged down in another murky Mideast conflict or spark a nuclear confrontation
4. Wait until we know more
5. Pursue diplomacy and cooperate with the U.N.
6. Take a cue from the Cuban missile crisis – talk tough publicly, make concessions privately
7. Give more aggressive support to the anti-government factions fighting for regime change inside Iran
8. Launch a limited attack with conventional forces and weapons to show our military superiority and resolve
9. Prepare for an immediate attack using tactical nuclear weapons to completely wipe out Iran's nuclear facilities
DFO: No. 10, Give the Israelis the green flag to do No. 9.
For the WorldNetDaily news report, click here.