I put the black cat in the microwave oven, and turn away to get a drink of water while it warmed up. All a sudden I heard crackling, and looked at the microwave, and saw the cat on fire. I open the oven, and threw the cat into the sink and sprayed it with water. Seems the cat's tail had a wire in it. Cut off tail, snipped burnt parts off and put in the dryer, which I should have done in the first place/Cis, Simple Mind. More here.
Question: What's the greatest mess you've made that involved a microwave?