"Just drove by the plane that made the emergency landing on I-90 during the fireworks show last night," writes Christa Hazel on her Facebook page. "A crane was moving it onto a tow truck. I just love the orange tag on the plane as if we need to know that it is illegally parked on the road." Coeur d'Alene Press story here.
- Cartoon: The spies among us/David Horsey, Seattle P-I
- Spokane River opens at Post Falls/Spokesman-Review
- Montana 7th lowest in number of fat adults/Jennifer McKee, Independent-Record
- Mariners talks re: Cliff Lee heating up w/Twins?/Greg Johns, Seattle P-I
- Ethics panel begins work on Rep. Hart's tax problems/Dustin Hurst, IReporter
- Idaho Hall of Fame to honor Rushmore sculptor, Klansman/John Miller, AP
- Outlook good for Idaho boy run over by 4th of July float/Associated Press
- Helena considers allowing beekeeping as hobby/Allison Maier, Independent-Record
- Has 'Barefoot Bandit' hit the Bahamas?/Meghann Cuniff, Sirens & Gavels
- Orbusmax Special: Passengers stop security breach at SeaTac here
Question: Do you admire the pilot for being able to land his plane on Interstate 90 after the fireworks show? Or wonder why he couldn't enjoy the fireworks on the lakeshore, like tens of thousands of others?