For some (in the Birther movement), it’s an emotional thing. They’ve put themselves too far out on the limb to come back and sheepishly say I was wrong. Anytime, there’s a conspiracy theory that people become obsessed with, some become too emotionally invested to admit there was no conspiracy. Therefore, people believe the Warren Commission was a fraud, and that two Independent Counsel reports from offices overseen by Republican IG sconcluding that Vince Foster committed suicide, are merely covering up. For others, there are more practical reasons to keep the conspiracy alive/Adam Graham, Adam's Blog. More here.
- Canibis vs. marijuana as described by John Ahern/Blush Response
- Lochsa River hack job, and: Let the games begin/Fort Boise
- Idaho Education Association strikes back/Blogmother, 43rdSB
- Cooking green, and: The safe alternative/Idaho Conservation League
- All Politics: Stranger than fiction/Marc Johnson, Johnson Report
- Welcoming Congressman Simpson to North Idaho/Carlson Report
- Imagine if Clinton had created Owyhee Canyonlands Monument/Rocky Barker
Question: Are you nursing a conspiracy theory that you're willing to share?