Top Post: At Bay Views, Herb isn't impressed by the unanimous decision by Kootenai County commissioners to cut CityLink funding: "It would appear that the sitting County Commission hasn't shown much leadership in the unanimous decision to cut funding. The simple choice of charging a modest bus fare should have been the obvious alternative. Leave the subsidized runs to Worley alone, but charge a buck a ride elsewhere. With the added income, the service could actually expand." More here.
- Don't create poverty/Arch Druid
- One man's delusional lovefest/Dogwalk Musings
- Food for the road/From A Simple Mind
- More new apartments coming to Coeur d'Alene/INW Business Watch
- Food in my thoughts, and: Splendor in the light/Slight Detour
- Writing under the influence of a favorite author/Writing North Idaho
HucksOnline numbers (for Tuesday): 11,299/6229, and (for Monday): 10,417/5807