We need a test, posts Merica: You know they're Rally Right if ...
- 1. Agenda 21 freaks them out and they start talking with animated moral conviction.
- 2. Supporting property rights means they understand the term ULUC and it makes them gag when those letters are stated.
- 3. The mention of our President must, every. single. time, include his first initial followed by his middle and last name.
- 4. There is a fervently held belief that the exercise of liberty and a celebration of State's Rights includes telling B. Hussein Obama that we don't want his Obamacare at every publicly held office level, especially the county clerk. Cuz that's the last line of defense in the federal reach around.
- 5. Any mention of common core, aka Obama Core, is followed with concerns of biodata collection, Bill Gates' secret agenda (cuz he supports the homosexuals and progressive causes) and a fear that liberal indoctrination might occur in the classroom that will infringe on the God Given right of freedom of religion, freedom to bear arms and the freedom to raise children in the glory of American Exceptionalism.
Question: I suppose the Rally Right/UCNI crew can offer a test for Reasonable Republicans, too ...