In this Nov. 15, 1997, file photo, Robin Williams extends his head between curtains in a New York hotel. (AP file photo)
On Facebook, Nic offers lessons he's learned from comedian Robin Williams:
- Mork taught me that being weird can be a good thing. Nanu nanu.
- Adrian Cronauer taught me to be irreverent and to use music as a coping mechanism.
- John Keating taught me to stand up, seize the day, and make my life extraordinary.
- Dr. Malcolm Sayer taught me to appreciate life.
- Parry The Fisher King taught me that every man needs a quest.
- Peter Banning taught me to believe in my inner child.
- Batty Koda taught me that only fools are positive.
- The Genie taught me the value of a well placed pop culture reference.
- Daniel Hillard dressed up as Iphegenia Doubtfire and taught me that nothing is more important than time with my kids.
- More here
Question: What lessons did you learn from Robin Williams' characters & the man himself?