On her Priest Lake Facebook page, Pecky Cox posts: "I was driving north on 57 and noticed a big "bird" chasing a baby deer at the meadow.. baby deer was running and Mama behind him. I had no cars behind me so I stopped which made the big bird stop and go to tree - at the time, I could not tell if it was an eagle or crow ?.. took a photo anyway, too dark and just downloaded it from camera. I did not want to "interrupt" anything "nature" but Fred says I probably saved baby deer's life."
- Good news re: invasive species/Keith Kinnaird, Bee
- Ahlquist, Jaquet among Ed board finalists/Eye on Boise
- Otter calls Peterson statement 'welcome sign'/Eye on Boise
- Ironman volunteers who made it happen/Keith Cousins, Press
- North Idaho judge upholds Priest Lake cabin-site appraisals/EOB
- Sandpoint native Thomas sings on 'Bachelorette'/Keith Kinnaird, Bee