1. What was used to help identify the body of a little girl found in Texas as a missing Ohio toddler?
2. Another high profile case is back in the news again when police in what country jailed suspects in the 2005 Natalee Holloway disappearance?
3. An apparent break-in led to the death this week of a high-profile professional athlete in what sport?
4. There is some peace in the news this week or at least an attempt at a peace conference to start negotiations again. Who invited participants to come to the U.S. to meet for this?
5. Name one of the foreign parties with leaders participating.
Extra Credit: Name a second.
6. Where did the questions come from that Republican Presidential candidates debate(d) Wednesday night?
7. Why was Vice President Cheney in the news earlier this week?
8. What European city¹s suburbs have riots going on for the third straight day as of Tuesday?
ANSWERS POSTED LATER… How do you think you did?