GOP actions speak louder
A recent rambling letter to the editor by Curtis Stone states that the Democratic Party should be listed as an extremist group because of the following:
• Because of a surge of right-wing militia groups when a Democrat is president.
• Because “many” Americans view the Democratic Party as a threat to freedom.
• Because gun sales have rocketed since Obama became president.
• Because “it is feared” that the Obama administration will soon erase the Second Amendment.
• Because a “published magazine” says that the Southern Poverty Law Center is a communist front organization.
Why should the Democratic Party be viewed as extremist when all of Stone’s reasons list the neurotic actions of the Republican right wing?