I've written before that I suspected that Sarah Palin's glasses are just glass, and have no real correction. I think she wears them to give herself a bit of gravitas. Our society tends to view attractive women only in the context of their looks. Most folks do not look at an attractive woman and think "I bet she's really smart." So, I can understand her wanting to be taken seriously/IdaBlue. More here.
- Bryan Fischer makes SPLC 'Hatewatch'/MountainGoat Report
- Redden offers Obama 3 months for salmon and dam fix/Rocky Barker
- Anatomy of a Toyota recall, er, recalls/Johnson Post
- Legislature: More high-risk, low-yield budget cuts/Kevin Richert
- Semanko doesn't get it/Idaho18
- 2-fer: Daily politics brief, and: Thursday morning news/Treasured Valley
Question: Do you think attractive women who wear glasses appear smarter?