1. This might be a bit like observing that it seems to get darker after the sun goes down. But have you ever noticed that the one category of pedestrians that doesn't seem to have a hard time with getting drivers to acknowledge the right-of-way is attractive women? I know that's a sweeping generalization. But I honestly think these women are given consideration that us invisible types can seldom count on. And I'm not sure why. In my entire life, I have never seen a woman respond to being allowed to use a crosswalk by declaring an intention to bestow sexual favors on the guy in the truck who stopped to let her pass.
2. A lot of us occasionally pick up a prescription for a parent. But here's what I am wondering. You know how you use a stylus and touch screen to go through the automated prescription pick-up process. Well, who is the oldest person in Spokane to tap on the “Child” box when faced with the “Relationship to the patient” question?
3. Do your pets know what the presence of suitcases and other luggage means?
4. Do you have young friends who are flabbergasted by the idea that people used to be able to smoke on airliners?
5. Has anyone ever punctured a car tire by driving over a pinecone?
6. When aiming their grocery carts at the opening to those parking lot corrals, some shoppers remind me of curlers easing the rock down the ice.
7. Does everyone who lives here have some distant relative, acquaintance or business contact who is incapable of remembering that Spokane isn't Tacoma?