1. What's the biggest fair you have attended? (I have heard that those state fairs in the Midwest are unbelievably huge.)
2. What percentage of your youth did you spend listening to Edgar Winter's "Frankenstein" (possibly against your will)? (Feel free to substitute "Bohemian Rhapsody," "Paradise by the Dashboard Light," "Free Bird" or some other seemingly 30-minute song.)
3. Would it disappoint you if college athletic scholarships were done away with?
4. Could you show a kid how to make a decent paper airplane?
5. Do you remember the name of someone with whom you danced in junior high?
6. What's the loudest airplane you have ever heard?
7. If you were a baseball team's manager, how frequently would you get thrown out of the game by umpires?