10 key questions: 1. What business or lifestyle trend presented by the media as universal and inescapable is not even remotely reflected in your experience?
2. Do you suspect that certain drivers go out of their way to find places where they can park with their front wheels up on a snow bank?
3. Does KSPS-TV being seen in Edmonton and Calgary have implications for Spokane-area businesses trying to market goods or services in Alberta?
4. Should Spokane be known as "The City of Grandparents"?
5. Ever met a well-read person who devoted a lot of time to tanning?
6. What little kid deserves the title "North Idaho's Champion Spiller"?
7. Are people driving cars made in the late '80s already thinking about the "three decades" thing?
8. Did you know that, according to The Steel Alliance, 130 tons of steel are used to make underwire bras each year?
9. What would be your equivalent of the "This Family Supported By Timber Dollars" bumper sticker?
10. How many people who go to bed early and seldom see anything on the late prime-time TV lineup have gotten hooked on "ER" reruns on TNT at 7 p.m. (and wish the NBA had never come back)?