Arrow-right Camera

The Slice

Fri., Jan. 17, 2014, 3:07 p.m.

What do you call it when…

...dense fog flocks trees and bushes with a white coating of frost?

(I know there are different names for this. I'm wondering what YOU call it.)

You must be logged in to post comments. Please log in here or click the comment box below for options.

comments powered by Disqus
« Back to The Slice
The Slice

The online home for Paul Turner's musings and interactions with disciples of The Slice.