1. LANGUAGE: What is the English translation of the French “hotel-dieu”?
2. BUSINESS: Which company’s original slogan was “Think”?
3. GEOGRAPHY: Which country sold Alaska to the United States?
4. HISTORY: In what year did the assassination attempt on Ronald Reagan take place?
5. MUSIC: Who, in 1953, had a hit single called “(How Much Is) That Doggie in the Window”?
5. Patti Page
Local journalism is essential.
Give directly to The Spokesman-Review's Northwest Passages community forums series -- which helps to offset the costs of several reporter and editor positions at the newspaper -- by using the easy options below. Gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are predominately used to help meet the local financial requirements needed to receive national matching-grant funds.
Subscribe now to get breaking news alerts in your email inbox
Get breaking news delivered to your inbox as it happens.