Here are seven local thrift stores to help you get dipped for fall fashion.
• Classy Rack,
301 W. Boone Ave., 11921 E. Sprague Ave.
• Value Village, 708 W. Boone Ave., 13112 E. Sprague Ave.
1010 N. Atlantic St.
• Salvation Army, 2020 N. Division St.
202 E. Third Ave., 9832 N. Nevada St., 13721 E. Sprague Ave.
• Drop Your Drawers,
6315 E. Sprague Ave.
• Funky Threads & Groovy Vinyl, 2415 N. Monroe St.
More discount shopping
• Nordstrom Rack,
• Target, 9770 N. Newport Highway, 13724 E. Sprague Ave.
• Wal-Mart, 15727 E. Broadway Ave.
• Fred Meyer, 15609 E. Sprague Ave., 400 S. Thor St., 12120 N. Division St.
• Ross Dress
5504 N. Division St.
• Righteous Rags and Records,
1307 N. Hamilton St.
Local journalism is essential.
Give directly to The Spokesman-Review's Northwest Passages community forums series -- which helps to offset the costs of several reporter and editor positions at the newspaper -- by using the easy options below. Gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are predominately used to help meet the local financial requirements needed to receive national matching-grant funds.
Subscribe now to get breaking news alerts in your email inbox
Get breaking news delivered to your inbox as it happens.