Have an item for Business Beat? Send it to businessbeat@ spokesman.com.
• Banner Bank promoted Kirk Quillin to senior vice president/commercial executive for the company’s East Region. He has been with the bank for 10 years.
• Cajer Neely has been hired by Wells Fargo as a senior vice-president and group leader for the company’s commercial banking office in Spokane. He previously worked for Banner Bank and has 30 years of financial services industry experience. He holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Wyoming and is a graduate of Pacific Coast Banking School.
• Surgical Specialists of Spokane has hired Dr. Jon Boyum as a board certified general surgeon. He is a graduate of the University of Washington Medical School and completed his surgery residency at the University of Vermont/FAHC. He also attended Oregon Health Sciences University and holds advanced training in thoracic surgery.
• Kelley Boschee has earned a Certified Paraoptometric designation from the American Optometric Association. Boschee has also been named office manager of Outlook Vision located inside Wal-Mart in the Spokane Valley.
• Cancer Patient Care has appointed Melissa Halverson as executive director. She previously served as development director and has been with the organization since 2010.
• Dr. Jason Call has joined Cancer Care Northwest as a radiation oncologist. Call received medical training from the Medical College of Wisconsin and completed his residency in radiation oncology at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn. The organization also hired Dr. Mei Dong as a medical oncologist. Dong is a graduate of Harbin Medical University and holds a doctorate degree in biomedical science from the University of Connecticut. She completed a residency in internal medicine at Norwalk Hospital at Yale University and a fellowship in hematology/oncology at Duke University.
• The Allstate office of Steve Halliday in Hayden has hired Tammy Marshall and Michelle Lamb. Marshall has seven years of insurance industry experience and will manage the agency’s retention division. Lamb will be in charge of the agency’s marketing and sales division and has three years of insurance experience.
• Attorney Keller Allen has been named in the 2013 publication of the Best Lawyers in America in the practice of labor and employment law.
• Terry Jordahl and Steven Ward have been hired as agents with Keller Williams Realty Spokane.
Local journalism is essential.
Give directly to The Spokesman-Review's Northwest Passages community forums series -- which helps to offset the costs of several reporter and editor positions at the newspaper -- by using the easy options below. Gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are predominately used to help meet the local financial requirements needed to receive national matching-grant funds.
Subscribe to the Coronavirus newsletter
Get the day’s latest Coronavirus news delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter.