Central Valley School District
Breakfast and lunch are available to all children 18 and younger in conjunction with Central Valley’s Summer School Program. Registration is not needed and children do not need to be current students to receive a meal.
Meals will be offered at Broadway Elementary School, 11016 E. Broadway Ave., Monday-Thursday, June 24 through July 25. Breakfast will be served from 7:30-8:15 a.m. and lunch will be served 11:45 a.m.-12:30 p.m. No meals will be served July 4.
The Spokane Valley Community of Christ Church is also offering a free summer lunch program for children and adults. Registration is not needed and participants do not need to be parishioners. Lunch will be served at 11515 E. Broadway Ave., from noon to 1 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from July 30 through Aug. 29. For more information, call (509) 535-2513.
West Valley School District
Free summer meals will be offered Mondays through Thursdays to children ages 1-18. Breakfast will be served from 8:15-9 a.m. and lunch will be served from noon to 1 p.m. at the following locations:
• Seth Woodard Elementary, 7401 E. Mission Ave., Monday-Aug. 22.
• Orchard Center Elementary, 7519 E. Buckeye Ave., Monday-Aug. 22.
• Centennial Middle School, 915 N. Ella Road, July 29-Aug. 22.
No meal will be offered July 4. For more information, call (509) 232-6092.
East Valley School District
East Valley is offering free breakfast and lunch to children ages 1 to 18, Monday through Aug. 15. No meals will be offered on July 4. Meals will be served Mondays through Thursdays at the following locations:
• Trent Elementary, 3303 N. Pines Road, breakfast 8:30-9 a.m., lunch 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
• East Valley High School, 15711 E. Wellesley Ave., breakfast 7:45- 8:15 a.m., lunch 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
• Otis Orchards, 22000 E. Wellesley Ave., breakfast 8:45-9:15 a.m., lunch 11:30 a.m.-noon.
• Valley YMCA, 2421 N. Discovery Place, breakfast 8:30-9 a.m., lunch 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
• Valley Mission Park, 11405 E. Mission Ave., breakfast 9-9:30 a.m., lunch noon-12:30 p.m.
• Terrace View Park, 13500 E. 24th Ave., breakfast 9-9:30 a.m., lunch noon-12:30 p.m.
• Parkside at Mirabeau, 2820 N. Cherry St., breakfast 9-9:30 a.m., lunch 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
For more information, call (509) 241-5905 or (509) 241-5018.
Local journalism is essential.
Give directly to The Spokesman-Review's Northwest Passages community forums series -- which helps to offset the costs of several reporter and editor positions at the newspaper -- by using the easy options below. Gifts processed in this system are not tax deductible, but are predominately used to help meet the local financial requirements needed to receive national matching-grant funds.
Subscribe to the Coronavirus newsletter
Get the day’s latest Coronavirus news delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter.